Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ Forum Guide }

Go down

{ Forum Guide } Empty { Forum Guide }

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello there folks ! Today's forum guide will introduce how you, my dear friend, add foes & friends ! how you can edit your thread with nice fonts and a few other things, to make it look a little more, special ! Its quite easy, and for them who's new toward it, you can see, above your post there's a couple of banners. For example the letter '' B '', it makes the text look fat, like this '' Hey! ''. Or the letter '' U '' with a draw below, '' Hey! ''. Now most people already know about this, so for the fellow mates who already knows, don't start nagging in the thread like '' We already know ! ''. However, back to the main goal and point!
You wish to add a contact for your friends or foes list on your profile ? well its simple ! Just head to your mates profile, above their Profile Avatar would you find two banners, you can decide on your own to add this contact to your foe list or friend list.

Another mate telling you to confirm a friend request, but you barely know what to do ? Well its simple ! just head to your own profile, then you will easily see the '' Friends & Foes ''. There can you as well add friends much more easier ! And see who you have sent requests to !

You could easily add fonts, you'll see the fonts above the post you're making. If you have a introduction about your faction, like a story, or something else ? I would suggest you to but that in [.Center]-[/center]. But remove the dot in front of the first ''Center''. When you type in center the post will look like this ((Check below)).

The cat was too fat, so when the cat tried to run across the river, it failed, a huge shark came and ate up the cat.

There's a COUPLE of ways to font your thread.. by the way, if you're making a faction thread, its quite important to put some Images and Media, for your faction as well, piff it up with some nice fonts ! and have a great stay within our community !

Back to top Go down

{ Forum Guide } Empty Re: { Forum Guide }

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 pm

This wasn't really needed, I guess. Thanks for the effort anyways; Doesn't look so bad.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 am

Really great that show how he rly down for the server and i like it, nice and best player we got here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down