Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Gangster RolePlay

Go down

[Guide] Gangster RolePlay Empty [Guide] Gangster RolePlay

Post by IsuckDix Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 am

The part all of you like the most, being a gangster. Which means shooting people, deal drugs, beat up people, rob them etc.

Drive by:
Everybody knows how it works, you buy a SMG, you step in a car with a driver and start shooting your enemy.
Drive by's don't take that much time, let's just say, till one mag is empty of your gun and then you leave. I see a lot of people following their enemy by car or keep driving around to shoot every last enemy around. Meanwhile the LS-PD could be alerted and can be there in no time. When the driver gets out, you're not allowed to shoot anymore. if you do, you will get punished.

Brawls:
Using melee weapons and start beating up your enemies. you represent your gang by doing the gangsign and wearing your rag when you're brawling. It's done when you won and every enemy is dead or ran away. This can take a lot of time, depends on if the enemy even strong than you or they're hard to "kill". Brawling in night can result to a shootout since you're allowed to use firearms at night in brawls.

Shootouts:
Shooting on enemies while you're on foot. Always take cover and do not rambo or run shoot.

Tagging:
Spraying your gang tag on walls. Go to the enemy hood, tag their walls and represent your gang. This is what you do when you're done with brawling or with a shootout. But you can also do it on the sneaky way by waiting till your enemy is gone.

Dealing:
Slanging around your stuff so you can earn some money. Since we got gundealers, you can't sell guns. But soon there will be a drugs system so you can sell your stuff around. when you got a "customer", you take him to a place private where nobody can see you dealing. With dealing, you can scam, get scammed, deal with undercover police and/or get robbed. Be careful with who you're dealing with, you can also bring a gun with you or a homie to back you up.

Remember in a drive by:
-The driver may not drive by!
-Drive by has to be done quick, if it is taking too long, then get the hell out of there.

Remember in a shootout:
-Do not rambo or runshoot. ALWAYS take cover. Runshoot is only allowed if your target dont have a weapon and runs away. (if you want a clear vision about rambo, watch the movie "rambo")
-Here you can kill every enemy in the area, kill them or wait till they flee.
-When the cops come, you better run.

I guess I helped Very Happy Regards
-Marley
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Gangster RolePlay Empty Re: [Guide] Gangster RolePlay

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Good, very good, in fact it reminds me.. I was about to add something lookalike in my previous guide, ''Basic Guides'' but all of sudden forgot, still great job Marley Larley.

Back to top Go down

Post by IsuckDix Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Thank you bro ;D
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down