Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johny's Application for Drug Dealers

+3
IsuckDix
† ✗ Bullet ✗ †
.:Johny:.
7 posters

Go down

Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Empty Johny's Application for Drug Dealers

Post by .:Johny:. Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 pm

History
Johnny "J" Feenix was a drug dealer back in Liberty City, in the Drug Dealing Organization Called "Loco Syndicate". This organization had some good relationships with all the gangs in Liberty City.The got richer and richer with the dealing.His boss was proud enough to promote him to Second in Command.One day, Johnny met Randal "Randy" Mitch, A known Drug Dealer in Vice City.After that, Johnny offered Randy to join his organisation, and quickly, he accepted the offer.They put some work together and they took the first place in Wanted List.The Boss were proud enough and he organized for them more and more difficult missions to complete, and they were successful.One Day, their boss organised the most difficult mission they have ever faced. But Unfortunately, the mission was total failure.Why did they fail?. One of the members betrayed them and talked to their worst enemies, The Spanish Lords.They met the buyer and then TSL came on the place. After A terrible shout-out with TLS, Police came and arrested the most gangsters.But, In some way, Randy And Johnny avoided to be arrested.They Decided to move to Las Venturas, They didn't want to get arrested.One Month Later, they moved to LV, to start a "new" life ,with dealing in it.The land wasn't so good to plant the seeds, since the most land on this town is covered by dust, remembering Desert.So, They moved to San Fierro, in a farm in middle of Nowhere.The land was good to plant the seeds. They cut the weed, and went to SF to deal.The best Costumers was San Fierro Rifas, but they didn't make any profit on this town since Rifas was the only one gang in SF.So they decided to move in Los Santos, where they were successful.The most gangs are buying the drugs from them and Of course they are making profit.They are dealing in some secret areas, where Police Department won't find them.So, they are not in wanted list in Los Santos, in some cases they got caught for dealing but Cops weren't able to arrest them.They are located on N/E of Los Santos
Rank List
Kingpin
Johnny "J" Feenix
-
[DD]Johny

Second In Command
Randall "Randy" Mitch
-
[DD]Jetty

Top Dealer
None "None" None
[DD]None

Dealer
None "None" None
-
[DD]None

New Dealer
None "None" None
-
[DD]None

Outsider
None "None" None
-
None

Diplomacy

Business Partners

None

Neutral

[WSB] - West Side Ballas
[V] - Vagos
[VLA] - Varrios Los Aztecas
[IM] - Italian Mafia
[SC] - Santos Cartel
[TLMC] - The Lost MC

Enemies
[OGF] - Orange Grove Families
[LSPD] - Los Santos Police Department
[C] - C.R.A.S.H.
[ATF] - Bureau of Alcohol,Tobacco and Firearms

**Accepting LSWL Faction Rules (c)DeathByEye@Anarchy.**

((Since We Do not have any Application Format to use, I made this one, also I hope I will fix my Activity
Rules Are coming soon!))

Rules
In Character Rules.
1. Never Snitch.
2. Never say a thing about our job, it's totally secret thing.
3. If you get arrested, never reveal something in cops.
4. No Sexual Things Between the Members
5. When you are introduced to new Costumers, never reveal that you have drugs, unless you are in a safe place.
6. When you make drugs, be sure you are alone on the house.
7. Always Follow the orders of the High Rank Members.

Out Of Character Rules
1.Follow the Server Rules.
2.Follow the Forum Rules.
3.Never abuse your selling powers.
4.In Order to become official, you need to be active and Role Play good enough.
5.If you Rule Break Much, you will be kicked from Faction!
6.Do not use /b much
7.Always Role Play

Last edited by .:Johny:. on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Empty Re: Johny's Application for Drug Dealers

Post by † ✗ Bullet ✗ † Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 pm

I think you should create a name for the drug dealers not [DD] but im supporting you +1
† ✗ Bullet ✗ †
† ✗ Bullet ✗ †

Back to top Go down

Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Empty Re: Johny's Application for Drug Dealers

Post by IsuckDix Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Bullet this faction called Drug Dealers and we wont change it

Jonhy +1 and make your ass active Very Happy
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 pm

+1
Very good RPer.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Thanks guys!
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Well, well just went less than a evening already three positive. Make sure to read the updated rule (Rule number 12).

For myself, I will vote +1. You're a great role player and mostly like deserves this spot. I wont mass-accept as you will need two uploaded screen shots of role play scenes, the more the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Okay, Will post some SS's soon!
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Samp025xh
Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Samp026ai
Johny's Application for Drug Dealers Samp027gy

Was RP'ing alone.
Also, I made the Rules!
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Good pictures and roleplay but... Maybe stop using /car command
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 pm

I just spawned it just to put more effort on my Role Play
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Looking great so far, but also, upload some SS'es from dealing with others. After all its the main thing, to deal the drugs. But so far its great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 am

† ✗ Bullet ✗ † wrote:I think you should create a name for the drug dealers not [DD] but im supporting you +1
/warn
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EjQo_ Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes we need drugs hehe. +1

Last edited by EjQo_ on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
EjQo_
EjQo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathiazz Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm

The Lost shouldnt be Neutral, The lost sell also durgs

Mathiazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Due to having [DD] The only faction who will sell drugs is now the faction [DD].

I'd like to inform you that, if a [DD] faction member sells you a wise amount of drugs you're ALLOWED to continue using/selling them or whatever you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry for being inactive this weekend, I was on a trip for 2 days, I came back now,I will come IG soon.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down