Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragoon's Leader's application

3 posters

Go down

Dragoon's Leader's application Empty Dragoon's Leader's application

Post by Dragoon Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name: Drag "DS" Steward
Character's Appearance: Dragoon's Leader's application 34886235

Tell something you know of this gang: so far as i know Its a italian maffia they live in verdant bluffs in los santos.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: Dragoon
Timezone + Country you currently live in: 12-2-2013 15:54 GMT
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: *I agree with Los Santos Wild Life Roleplay faction rules*.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because i like italian maffia, and they haven't a leader yet, and and i'll help new people in the faction with RP'ing.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: Noone
Explain what PG means and give one good example: Powergaming is doing unrealistic things EXAMPLE:
* Dragoon is going to fly around like a bird.
Explain what MG means and give one good example: Metagaming means looking above someone
for the name or the ID of the player EXAMPLE: Dragoon: Hey your name is Brian_Cruise, Brian:
(( How did you know that? )) Dragoon: (( i was looking above your name. ))
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example: /me Reaches his waistline and pulls out a Desert eagle while looking around, Safety [OFF], Dragoon is looking at the gun and aim it to the person behind him, Dragoon is reaching his finger to the trigger and shooting the person two times in his head so he is dead.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for: /do You can notice a desert eagle in my right hand, if im reloading you can hear *Click-Clack*. EXAMPLE 2: /do You can notice a bird in the background, and you can hear them.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Dragoon's Leader's application Empty Re: Dragoon's Leader's application

Post by GrandPA Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 pm

i'll give u a +1 Reason: You're a good RP'er.
GrandPA
GrandPA

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 pm

GrandPA forum ban warned(1/3) for ignoring the rules.
Dragoon, Jetty already leads Italian Mafia.
L&A.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down