Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting team application || DeathByEye.

4 posters

Go down

Supporting team application || DeathByEye. Empty Supporting team application || DeathByEye.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:32 pm

1. Your current server nickname: DeathByEye.

2. How long have you been a part of this server?: Just began my advantage a few hour ago.

3. Why should we pick you and not another applicant?: I am strict and I put much effort in my progress, I am ready to show my activity within the community and advice the community players to be strict as well. I obey rules at all times, and I never risk unnecessary leads. I don't spend an Lead Admins time for unnecessary stuff either, and therefor I think I should be a Helper for the common community.

4. Why do you want to help this server?: I wish to help this server, as its quite new. I will put much effort in my advantage and therefor help as much as I can. I want to help because I be thankful for it and I do not ask for too much things.

5. Are you ready to be active, to help, teach and organize players?: Yes, I am. I will do my best.

6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?:' No, I haven't.

7. Do you have any talents that are/is useful to the administration team?(such as photoshop, mapping, scripting, etc)?:
I do not have talents in Mapping nor scripting. I do not use photoshop, I use something else. I am quite good at begin a helper for a community though. I think I am useful as a helper, administrator, whatever you wish to put me as in the supporting team.

Back to top Go down

Supporting team application || DeathByEye. Empty Re: Supporting team application || DeathByEye.

Post by Jetty Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Neutral for now. Saw your RP skills, very good. But the admin-team is full, we'll try to clean it as soon as possible and see what we can do.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Supporting team application || DeathByEye. Empty Re: Supporting team application || DeathByEye.

Post by TheSolution Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

+1. He's defitenely supporter material.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Snowbirdy wrote:+1. He's definitely supporter material.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks for the positive votes, I promise to show my best, and of course do my best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Like Jetty said we're full i know you're skill DBE i know you can do you're best but atm i don't think its possible FOR NOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 am

Due to the administration being full, I'll lock this topic for now.
If supporter spot is open again, PM me in-game or one the forums, so I can unlock it.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Your accepted due to Vibe being kicked out of the administration team.
Congratulations.

Last edited by Snowbirdy on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 am

Locking.
.:Johny:.
.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down