Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos

5 posters

Go down

Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos  Empty Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos

Post by LukeEV Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 am

Character Backstory:
Luke was born in Los Santos at 1994, He was a normal kid heading to Greenwood Elemtenary, Heading more into his education. He has learned more about the gangs because he had a history assignment about it, He was confused at first but heknew he had to use caution when doing this. After studying the gangs, His first gang he wanted to do was the Los Santos Vagos. They were a local-mexican gang, They mostly speak spanish/ a little english. He found they did some drug deals, gang meeting, And other stuff as trading weaponry. After more months into his school, He was into high-school at the age of 18. He was considering studying more about the Los Santos Vagos, Apparently he was caught during his ''studying'' And was held hostage with them. As he was beat,and abused by the Vagos, He was entirely let go after 3 days he was temporarilry scared for being hostage in their territory hangout, As older he was in college getting the job of a doctor having his PhD With him. He was studying more about them and also ''studying'' more in being a doctor.

As older as Luke passed, He attempted to join the Vagos to be with them. He had to work with them for a while, He was doing most drug-deals with the Ballas. But more than he knew the Aztecas's were the vagos'es rivals, The aztecas were another mexican gang wearing blue bandanas. The vagos decided more of a drive-by and spray on the Aztecas, They armed up driving over to the Aztecas's Ganghouse or territory. More of a drive-by It turned into a potiential shootout, Aztecas being sucessful and Vagos failing. He was trying to become a possible Jefe in the Vagos Ranks, But has he discovered he needed great respect which Luke has worked hard for over 3 months. He was probaly even already a Capitan in the Vagos ranks. As years past, Luke was getting older. Deciding to become a possible Jefe now, He was suceeded as much, But he has became a Co-Jefe. Which failed because Aztecas's were going hard on the vagos, Most died during in the past which was a potiential faliure, Now Luke was make Vagos Stronger, Powerful , And famous again in Los Santos.

In the past, Luke was introduced by a man named Thunder. And unusual name to start with, But Thunder introduced him to some of his vagos friends. Thunder and his friends start talking to the Jefe about recommending Luke into the group of Los Santos Vagos, The El Jefe was gonna getting impressed with Luke's Work. With all the missions he has done, Spraying Territorys,Drive-Bying,Brawling. The Jefe named him Chico. Anyway, During the past Thunder was also doing that stuff aswell. Even starting his first drug-trade which was temporarily sucessful, As luke was enjoying more of introduction into the vagos. He kept studying more about what they do, More of his studying, Luke had some terrible news from the Vagos that the Jefe has been killed by a Local Hitman. Now Luke sents on his revenge to find the hitman and slience him for good.

Vagos Rank List

El Jefe
Luke ''Chico'' Aconda

Capitan
Jesus ''Magic'' Alvarez

Veteran
Empty ''Empty'' Empty

Solado
Empty ''Empty'' Empty

Recruita

Empty ''Empty'' Empty

Forastero

Empty ''Empty'' Empty

Vagos Rules

- Vagos In-game rules - -IC-

1. Don't be a snitch ese, You die if you snitch.
2. Don't bring pigs to the barrio holmes, Don't cause trouble.
3. You leave vagos, You die ese.
4. Follow the Jefe's Rules holmes, He knows everything.
5. Don't be a big shot around the barrio as a Forastero. It's stupid.

-In-Game Rules - -OOC-
1. Follow IN-Game Rules to avoid getting banned.
2. Don't Metagame, Powergame. It's ruins roleplay.
3. Don't disrespect admins, It's not a good thing to do.
4. Don't insult players, Be nice to them.
5. Try to be controlled and respectful and honest. It's never good to be dis-honest or disrespectful.

Diplomacy

Neutral:
[OGF]= Orange Grove Families
[TST] = Temple Street Thunders
[SC] = Santos Cartel
[IM] = Italian Mafia
[TLMC] = The Lost MC
[WSB] = West Side Ballas
Rivals:
[VLA] = Varios Los Aztecas
[C] = CRASH
[LSPD] = Los Santos Police Department
[ATF] = Bureau of Alcohol, Tabacco, Firearms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Accepting LSWL Faction Rules (c)DeathByEye@Anarchy.**

- I wish myself good luck, I didn't see a format. So I just kinda made this. Thank you! -

Last edited by LukeEV on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

LukeEV

Back to top Go down

Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos  Empty Re: Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 am

It looks decent, but you should make a faction introduction, more information about the faction, you could keep the character background if you wish.

Also add a few fonts to your titles and so on, just to make them a little more ''professional''. But its not really a must. Another thing I've noticed, WSB(West Side Ballas) Isn't named in your diplomacy.

Just try to edit a little and I am sure it would look great. For now on I'd like to wish you best of good luck but I wont support either positive or negative, I am neutral with this for now.

Back to top Go down

Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos  Empty Re: Luke's Leader Application for Los Santos Vagos

Post by IsuckDix Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 pm

+1 good luck
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeEV Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Edited it a little, Added a nother paragraph and added [WSB] Int othe Diplomacy.

LukeEV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Gather at least one active member (I am very interested of joining you up with my Alternative account, yes I've said that to many applicants but they always went inactive or failed with their faction). Hm, post some screen shots of your role playing !

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Sorry for this post, but seriously, people, when you try to lead a faction, get at least 1-2 members...
NEUTRAL
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EjQo_ Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

+1 Good luck dawg
EjQo_
EjQo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 pm

EjQo_ wrote:+1 Good luck dawg
Are you a leader or .. ? Neutral
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Gundus or jetty ban ejqo from forums for 3 daya. Gundus clearly posted a topic with the posting rules. I cannot ban ejqo myself right now because i'm in denmark, copenhagen atm, lol. As for my vote, i'm neutral for now but i'd like to see the factions bio not your char. I'll give my vote once I'm home(wednesday)
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeEV Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Alright, DeathByEye. If your gonna join. Can I have a name?

LukeEV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm

In character name ?
Jesus ''Magic'' Alvarez.

In game name:
DeathByEye.

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeEV Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Alright, I'll set as you a capitan for now. Wanna see some of the high-ranks RP.

LukeEV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Ha-ha, great ! good to see you aren't promoting fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

+1 Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Get in game, make some screen shots and post them here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down