Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Kash > Application for LSPD

4 posters

Go down

Lil Kash > Application for LSPD Empty Lil Kash > Application for LSPD

Post by Lil Kash Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 am

In Character Questions:

Character name: Mike Brown
Character's Appearance: In a police uniform, with some khakis, and some dress shoes, and a cross chain under his uniform.
Tell something you know of this gang: Okay, well the Police Department, is about keeping the streets clean, and from drive-bys and gang activity ect, making sure there is no robberies, speeders. LSPD is about taking care of the city, ect.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: Lil Kash (if accepted [LSPD]Lil Kash)
Timezone + Country you currently live in: GMT +5
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: *I agree with Los Santos Wild Life Roleplay faction rules*.
Why do you want to lead this faction: I want to lead this faction because, I have cop experience and there is no leader for it, and I can roleplay decent.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: I have none, but if I get accepted, I can get some possibly.
Explain what PG means and give one good example: Powergaming is doing unrealistic things to get out of roleplay. Here is one example - /me punches James in the face and kill him with punch.
Explain what MG means and give one good example: Metagaming is mixing OOCly things with IC. Here is one example - **James says: LOL dude XD your so funny**, you actually need to use /b or /l for saying lol ect you can't say LOL or XD in IC cause that is metagaming.
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example: /me is used for expressing your characters movement like for example - /me extends his hand toward the vehicles handle, as he pulls it, stepping inside of the vehicle, slamming the door afterward.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for: /do Is for seeing if you failed or sucseeded in your action. Another example is for discribing your /mes like - /me hops into his vehicle, as he turns on his radio, changing the station - /do You would hear Radio Los Santos - Ice Cube - today was a good day.

((Thanks for viewing, I will be active this week))
Lil Kash
Lil Kash

Back to top Go down

Lil Kash > Application for LSPD Empty Re: Lil Kash > Application for LSPD

Post by TheSolution Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 am

Neutral for now. I hope you'll show more activity this week.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

I'll go neutral for now, hope you get active this weekend so you can earn votes.
Also, post pictures of your role-play it will help people to vote for you.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Kash Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Alright, today is Friday so, I will be able to be active, what time do you guys get in-game, I can get in-game right after school.
Lil Kash
Lil Kash

Back to top Go down

Post by IsuckDix Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Denided you are inactive but still you can join Snow as co-leader or something LOCKING
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down