Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families

4 posters

Go down

Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by IsuckDix Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name: Don't know Yet
Character's Appearance: Don't know Yet
Tell something you know of this gang:Orange Grove Families, as the main base for the Orange Grove Families, comes under attack from Ballas gang members. One instance is the drive-by shooting that led to Beverly Johnson's death, and when OG Loc hosted a party at his house; three waves of Ballas members attempt to take Grove Families, although they ultimately fail. However, following the arrest of Sweet and the forced re-location of Carl (by C.R.A.S.H.), Grove Street and all other Grove Street Family territories fall into the hands of the Ballas. This is helped by Ryder and Big Smoke, who had aligned themselves with the Ballas.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: Marley
Timezone + Country you currently live in: Greece, GMT +2
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them:*I agree with Los Santos Wild Life Roleplay faction rules*.
Why do you want to lead this faction: To have better RP with the other gangs
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: I have 1 guy for now but if I will get accepted I can bring more people.

Explain what PG means and give one good example: Powergaming has two definition : 1. Forcing another into RP Situation
2. Doing unrealistic things, that you can't do in real life.
EXAMPLE of PG:/me takes a can and throws it full power, and it falls to the moon.
No one could do that In Real Life. You must be realistic.

Explain what MG means and give one good example:You're using OOC Information or Your Information and bring it into your In-Character, that's not tolerated and forbidden, it's like you find out someone In Character information through your OOC Actions
EXAMPLE of MG:You meet person B and it's name John, but you never met her In-Game then you look her name above his head and say "Hi John want to be friends?" That's MG because your OOC ( you the one who control it ) read John name above his head then you use that on your In-Character to say hello to him. Work as well with the Armor and Health status.

Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example:the command /me is used for better RP and the says what you character do.EX:/me notices ballaz car and lay down and then grabs his Ak-47 reloads it *CLICK CLACK* then rolls the window down and lay out and starts shot .

Give two reasons what the command /do is used for:/me beds down slowly near John,taps his body. /Do s/F /Do what did I find?

Last edited by Marley_ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty Re: Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Nice one plus we need a leader for ogf +1

Back to top Go down

Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty Re: Marleys Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by .:Johny:. Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 pm

I know your RP skills suck, so +1

Kidding, very good Enough RP
.:Johny:.
.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Enriko forum ban warned 1/3 for ignoring the rules.
+1, reasons mentioned above.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:12 pm

We had damn hard times together on LSGL. But that was the past, I will give it a try and hand over a positive for for you.
+1, don't mess up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

The /me's are copied from another server, giving you 24 hours to edit it out or your application will be denied and you will be banned from applying.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Gundus, are you serious ? How can a /me was copied from another server, when there's THOUSANDS of different role players ? who actually use that /me ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 pm

A player on another server used the EXACT SAME 2 /mes and /dos in his application, EXACT, it can't be a coincidence, if it is one I deeply apologize but I know Marley copied the /mes and /dos and he knows it, too.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsuckDix Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm

say wut? LOOOOL u fucking kidding me?
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Marley_ wrote:say wut? LOOOOL u fucking kidding me?
You fucking asked for it.
http://west-life.forummo.com/t5946-front-yard-ballas-fyb-diablo
Read the "Roleplay Related Questions".
Explain yourself.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Gundus wrote:
Marley_ wrote:say wut? LOOOOL u fucking kidding me?
You fucking asked for it.
http://west-life.forummo.com/t5946-front-yard-ballas-fyb-diablo
Read the "Roleplay Related Questions".
Explain yourself.

do we care? the most important if he know rp and he know it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I care, one cannot copy a part of the application and get away with it.
You guys want to run a roleplay server? Act like actual admins please or this will turn into a fucking freeroam server.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Want to say me what to do? what did you do the for server? actuelly you just accept the apply lol, Marley scripted whole script so watch ur mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Marley, looking on your reaction, I think Gundus is right. I am not sure, though.
And no, he's not kidding, only because your an administrator does not mean you should be threated in a better way when it comes to faction applications.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

hes do not copied the /me's i rped with him he can know his own /me's its just a mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by IsuckDix Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

You guys who made the forum you think that u are the owners of the server ? lolz
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Marley calm your horse, everyone calm your horses. Its only /me's, I don't think the world is going to end, but yes, you should put your OWN effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Okay he edited his /me's also we need a active leader and a good rp, Marley can do it, he got Four Votes and some of members, i so accept him with my Management Rank ! You can also Put the Tag on, Enjoy You're stay and Good luck.

Moderator Close it please

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down