Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families

5 posters

Go down

VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by VolTus Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name:VolTus
Character's Appearance:Don't know yet.
Tell something you know of this gang:The Orange Grove Families are a black afro-american street gang and one of the oldest street gangs in Los Santos, San Andreas. They are also the native gang of protagonist Carl Johnson. They are the primary enemy of the Ballas, an intense and ongoing rivalry as part of the Ballas-Grove Street War. The Families also maintain rivalries with the two mexican gangs in Los Santos - the Los Santos Vagos and the Varrios Los Aztecas. Their rivalry with the Varrios Los Aztecas is not as intense as it is with the Ballas and Vagos. However, both gangs will still commonly fight. Kendl (sister of Orange Grove Leader Sweet) ends up dating an associate (and possible member) of the Aztecas while CJ befriends him - much to the dismayal of Sweet.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname:VolTus
Timezone + Country you currently live in:GMT +02:00
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them:*I agree with Los Santos Wild Life Roleplay faction rules*.
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because i like this faction and to have a better roleplay with the others members and gang.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application:Like 4-5
Explain what PG means and give one good example:Powergaming means to act like you got super powers and to do unrealistic thing,that you can't do in real life.
Example of PG:/me takes out a minigun from his pocket.
Explain what MG means and give one good example:Mg means,mixing OOC with IC.
Example of MG:Say Bob is in the Alhambra with you. You've never seen him before, but you go up to him and say "hey Bob what's up?" You saw his nametag, knowing his name is Bob. That is metagaming.
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example:/me takes out his wallet from his pocket,opens it with left hand,takes out some money and pass it to John.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for:/do you can notice a book in my hand
/do you can hear a strange noise
VolTus
VolTus

Back to top Go down

VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty Re: VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm

I knew you first since back on LSGL, you was a great member of SoA then, and you're a amazing role player. I'll check your activity and then I will get you my vote. For now I'm, neutral.

Back to top Go down

VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families Empty Re: VolTus Apply for Orange Grove Families

Post by TheSolution Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Marley can RP good, but you are abit better then him, I voted for Marley, but I'll vote for you too, though.
+1, go for it.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 pm

+1 I know you are 'obsessed' with the Families. Very Happy
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 pm

If someone gonna be accepted, remember I will RP CJ Very Happy
.:Johny:.
.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrToyMan11 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm

/support to Voltus if you get accepted I am still rpin as Ryder?

MrToyMan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Johnny you cannot force a main character, its something you earn by the leaders decisions.

I will vote a POSITIVE /SUPPORT and I hope you will stay your way active within the community !

Back to top Go down

Post by VolTus Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:31 pm

I'll try to be active,but for unknown reason i'm banned.....
VolTus
VolTus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Nevermind that, it was a misunderstanding.
Marley banned you because he told you many times to take off [OGF] tag because you are not official yet.
You ignored him, he kicked you several times, he eventually banned you.
I unbanned you couple of minutes ago. Next time listen to admins.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

Denied. I'm sorry, but Marley had received more votes then you.
You can still join him though.
L&A.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down