Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC.

5 posters

Go down

DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC. Empty DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name: Winston McKeavy.
Character age: 33
Character's appearance: DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC. BG
|Gray shaved hair|Brown Eye colors|Black leather jacket full of TLMC patches|Black pants and black biker boots|
Tell something you know of this gang: The Lost Motorcycle Club and brotherhood is a dangerous crew organized in the late seventy's. In the year of 1970, Billy Grey decide to make his own ruthless outlaw biker crew, in Liberty City. The Lost MC went in a success 1975 and therefor got huger than it ever were. They slightly gathered members but not only that, but rival foes. Trying to take back what's theirs, in their opinions. The Lost MC's sworn enemies is The Angels of Death MC. Another ruthless Outlaw crew, riding Bolts. The Lost MC is now riding through the San Andreas streets with the Harley Davidson's and Bolts.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: DeathByEye.
Timezone + Country you currently live in: Swedish GMT +2.
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: **I'm Accepting Los Santos Wild Life Role Play Rules** And I will obey their terms.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Well, I've always lead an MC faction during my time on SAMP RP. In some way I think I am quite regular, familiar and professional within their ways of how to handle businesses. I wish to lead this faction because I just love their acts and terms.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: None YET.

Role-play Questions:

Rate your own role-play skills from 1 to 10: 9.
Explain what PG means and give one example: Powergame, is when you either forcing another player through an OOC term which is unfairly and would mostly cause PG. It could as well mean, you commit unrealistic steps, such as jumping from a height way of building and acting like nothing.

Explain What MG means and give one example: Metagame, is when you mixing the purposes of IC and OOC. Or yelling somebodies names without even knowing their names. It could mean that if someone is making a /me of hiding his gun at his back very hidden, and you keep yelling '' HE HAS A GUN, HE HAS A GUN!!! '' it would be MG.

Give an example of a good /me: /me reaches his arm for the waistline, extends his hand, withdraws out the Desert Eagle from their waistline holsterband.

Give two reasons for what /do is used for: /Do I would raise the Desert Eagle against my opponents forehead, with the gun forcing fear.

I got permission by Snowbirdy (Long time friend) to change the faction name to The Lost MC. As it was him who found the faction at first.

Last edited by DeathByEye on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC. Empty Re: DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC.

Post by TheSolution Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:16 pm

+1 for DeathByEye. He's a good friend of mine and obviously a great RP'er. Goodluck, pal.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC. Empty Re: DeathByEye || Sons of Silence / The Lost MC.

Post by † ✗ Bullet ✗ † Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:05 pm

+1 For ma Homie DBE.. - Bullet/A.O Wink
† ✗ Bullet ✗ †
† ✗ Bullet ✗ †

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm

+1 I know you from the other RP servers, you are able to RP.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:18 pm

I am going neutral for now.
Also, 4 votes doesn't mean you get accepted, it's a requirement.
You need four votes and a member.
It might take a while to get accepted.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, as it was wrote in the terms I would be accepted with 4 votes and a member, of course it takes a few time before getting official. It takes time to prove loyalty and so on. Also, Gundus, I'm not a newbie. You might recognize me as Connection from WCL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm

I'll give my +1 found a member and you'll get accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm

You have 4 votes, congratulations you are 1 step closer to getting accepted.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

If someone wants to join with an alt acount,he can whenever he want - If Death allows it
.:Johny:.
.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Johny, that wasn't really necessary post-..
Well, I'm joining DeathByEye with my alt acc. I can accept him, but I won't yet.
We're gonna have a ''clean'' accepting record. I mean that the votes and members needed are just requirements.
If we keep accepting ppl who pass the requirements, ppl will not stay loyal.
I'll wait a few more days.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Accepted Locked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Next time let Gundus accept, he's the Head of Factions.
By the way.. You got accepted.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 am

@Devil: I know DeathByEye fit all the requirements, but we're trying to improve here. I said that we will not accept people right away, we'll wait a few days, maybe even longer to check their loyalty and sometimes they're not even 100% sure.
@Jetty: Gundus is the main person that accepts everyone, yeah, but the management team can also accept. As I said above, next time wait a bit before you accept someone.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down