Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ Base Five Records } - Discs / Songs. [IC-In Character]

Go down

{ Base Five Records } - Discs / Songs. [IC-In Character] Empty { Base Five Records } - Discs / Songs. [IC-In Character]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Introduction

Here could any rappers / artists pull their discs and songs for the common community.

Back to top Go down

{ Base Five Records } - Discs / Songs. [IC-In Character] Empty Re: { Base Five Records } - Discs / Songs. [IC-In Character]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Who's fucking who ? (OGF Diss)
Verse I
(Begins on sight).

Ballin', move what's with us in the dark
there ain't no stoppin', once a nigga start it ain't nothin' new,up, under the sun for days and days
under the moon is where I was born and raised and doomed for life, there aint no daylight
i love it murderin mothafuckas in the night, but slight. and deuce up ready to make his mark underground target
hooked up with black market
shit gets deeper and deeper, the dooms-town grim reaper and PIT
platinum. we do yo ass in good just for fun.
15 Itches in yo ass bitch. take it and love it but i ain't talkin bout no dick
14 suns and moons somthin you can assume that on the 15th marks my day for doom
buck em and fuck em with doomsday productions eat clips and trip if i catch you fuckin with my grip
you find your ass dead in a graveyard and Im'ma continue on my way.

Verse II

There ain't no nigga can stop this, the feeling of the arranging death is on the order, yeah, my favorite list. Watch your ass, because you're a punk weak Goblin. Watch out, because here comes my crew, watch out because here comes my next load with heavy mother fucking bullets, ready to blast your dirty fucking ass. Ballas is up and nothing can stop this, none can ever stop my progress. Nigguh I am powerful, step to me, when you think you're ready, its only West Side, phunk ass mother fucker... Phunk ass mother fucker !
And if you step to me, be ready to meet with the death, believe me, check the graveyard, you will soon see your next homie get dropped. Yeah, I'm full of heat, but never forget the fucking hate, you sorry ass mother fucker.

Back to top Go down