Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules, Requirements & Format

Go down

Rules, Requirements & Format Empty Rules, Requirements & Format

Post by TheSolution Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 pm

When the position(s) are open(ed) you have officialy three days to copy the application format and post a new topic. If you do this when the three days are passed, your application topic will be deleted.

Requirements:
1. You need to be active, we want you to help us out, and in order todo that, you need to be active, ofcourse.
2. We require you to be a ''good'' member of the community. We won't accept you if you have been banned before or have broken alot of rules. Also depends on what rules you had broken and/or what you had been banned for.
3. We do not accept people that are new to the concept of role-play. You need to be a good role-player, a good example to others. And in order to learn people how to role-play, you must know it yourself ofcourse.
4. You must speak English on a good level, communication with players is very important as a Supporter.

Rules:
1. Only people that are level 1 or higher can post on the application topics. If you ignore this rule, you'll face a 3 day forum ban.
2. If you do not fit the requirements, we'll lock your topic, so remember to check if you fit the requirements.
3. You need to have atleast 4 votes from different administrators to get accepted. For example, I apply and someone else applies too. He gets 2 votes and I get 4, that means I'm accepted. And, only the head of supporters(current TheSolution(I)) can accept people. But if the head of supporters asks someone else to accept a person for him, it's also fine. But the person that accepts someone by the order of the head of supporters must be in the management team.
4. Before your accepted, try helping people out. Keep in mind that we will check your behaviour and if you help people in-game with any problems.

Supporter Application Format:
Code:
[b]1. Your current server nickname:[/b]
[b]2. How long have you been a part of this server?:[/b]
[b]3. Why should we pick you and not another applicant?:[/b]
[b]4. Why do you want to help this server?:[/b]
[b]5. Are you ready to be active, to help, teach and organize players?:[/b]
[b]6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?:[/b]'
[b]7. Do you have any talents that are/is usefull to the administration team?(such as photoshop, mapping, scripting, etc)?:[/b]
[b]8. Do you have experience in being a supporter/administrator? If so, PM me the link of the forums of the server where you was/are a supporter/administrator:[/b]

Last edited by TheSolution on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 9 times in total
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Rules, Requirements & Format Empty Re: Rules, Requirements & Format

Post by TheSolution Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 am

Helper Applications are now CLOSED.
Congratualations to Weezy for becoming a Supporter.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down