Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders rights suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Leaders rights suggestion Empty Leaders rights suggestion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Your current in-game nickname: [TLMC]DeathByEye - Anarchy.
Is your suggestion for the forum or server: Making official leaders able to respawn their unused vehicles, make members official, remove a members officially also known as kick a member out by commands. As well add a Faction chat which is used for OOC only.

Explain how your suggestion works and what the content of it really is: A leader should be allowed to re-spawn an unused vehicle, therefor, if all the vehicles is just gone out in the nowhere, we should be able to re-spawn the vehicles. And as for the /makeofficial command should be useful as instead of someone just randomly joins with a [TAG] he can just take a vehicle and drive around, it would decrease the non RP so therefor it should be added, and about the /Faction chat, should be used so the leaders could ask in the faction chat if there's alright to /fvehrespawn the vehicles. Or if the faction has OOC related issues, it would be very useful.

Command (If any):
/Fvehrespawn - respawning unused faction related vehicles.
/fchat - Faction out of character related discussions - for necessary ONLY. (if getting caught MGing will be caused a Ban and faction kick)
/makeofficial [Player-ID] - To invite a member officially to the faction - Co-Leader & Leader ONLY.
/Fgiverank [Player-ID] [Rank Name] To promote a member In Game as well if they don't have a faction rank roster on the forums. You can decrease a members rank as well by just giving him a lower rank (This system doesn't matters really, but useful for factions which don't use a rank roster over forums)
/removeofficial [Player-ID] - To kick a member out of their faction - ONLY LEADER.
Why do YOU think it is needed: I think its quite useful and necessary for the server.

Back to top Go down

Leaders rights suggestion Empty Re: Leaders rights suggestion

Post by Jetty Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't think we need this since we have this system:
You need the TAG on to enter vehicles, etc... It has no sense to add it.
And /fchat would be a really big MG.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Did you even read what I wrote ?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Marley had already made something like this, I forgot about it. Not everything's the same though, but most of it.
The commands he added for it are quite hard to remember and all, so he's gonna change the commands.
I'll announce the commands on the forums, when he has changed them.
L&A.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down