Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Help.

2 posters

Go down

Basic Help. Empty Basic Help.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:34 pm

How to create different role play in different gangs ?

As a Afro-American gangster, you often use different slang, to increase the better role play advantage and experience. As a gangster and black. They use a Ghetto accent known as gang slang. I'll give a few examples.

You meet a fellow mate: '' 'Yo, what's up, my dog ?'' instead of '' Oh, hello there mate ''
You meet a crew of rivals: '' Yo, dis is my turf, nigguh', get your ass fuck outta' from ere'.'' Instead of ''This is my neighborhood, get the hell out of here !''

Now only because you use slang's, make sure the sentence in your meaning is understandable. Otherwise it would be spelled like baby talk. However as a Latin American gangster you use following slang's as.

You meet with a fellow mate: ''Que onda' holmes ? been popping some pendejos lately ?'' instead of ''Ey, what's up friend, been killing some dick-heads ?
You meet with a crew of rivals: '' Ey', puto ! dis is our barrio now! get out of here cabron !''

As a Afro-American gangster you do stay in the neighborhood there your territory are. You then wait for the Leader of your gang to give you some tasks. Of course you should make graffiti in your rivals territory, but also tag up your own territory. Because then you represent that this is YOUR territory none else. Almost the same for the Mexican gangs.

As a Italian Mobster you are staying with your Boss/leader at all times, protecting him and following his leads. The respect during the time as a Mobster is HEAVY, and therefor, its hardly about jokes. You should be strict and have effort in your projects.

As a Police officer or Cadet, its very simple, you taking the following orders from your commanders or directors, you protect and serve the streets in realistic ways, simple as that.

As a Motorcycle Biker, you're riding in crews with the following members, a Outlaw MC is almost the same as a Mafia, but also more ruthless. You often stay at the bar, or robbing people or RPing in a garage. You waiting for following orders and working your way up to the top.

As a weaponry Dealer of the Santos Cartel, you're going to sell as much weaponry as possible to anyone, but if a guy begin to disrespect you and your cartel, of course, you punish him. But your goal is to gather as much costumers as possible, and gather good respect, now, only because you serve the City with guns, doesn't mean you can force anyone you want, and force fear or think you own the whole City yourself. Your only goal is to gather as much money as you only can ! by selling weaponry.

You can earn good cash even if you're a hoodlum gangster, play dice with the fellow team mates of your gang, revenge on your rivals, do some dirty jobs for people, bribe the corrupt cops and so on. Its so easy, meet with the correct people.

Will be updated...

Back to top Go down

Basic Help. Empty Re: Basic Help.

Post by Jetty Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks for the help. I see you are really growing up the server. I think you'll be a great player.
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Jetty wrote:Thanks for the help. I see you are really growing up the server. I think you'll be a great player.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Jetty wrote:Thanks for the help. I see you are really growing up the server. I think you'll be a great player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks you all, I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down