TheSolution's leader app. for LSPD

Go down

TheSolution's leader app. for LSPD

Post by TheSolution on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name: Scott Wilson
Character's Appearance:
Tell something you know of this gang: LSPD a.k.a. Los Santos Police Department is a emergency service protecting citizens throughout the city. They're main station is located at Commerce, in the center of the town. The LSPD has four divisions: S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics, C.R.A.S.H. - Community Resources against street hoodlums, ADU - Air Division Unit and A.T.F. - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: Jermaine
Timezone + Country you currently live in: GMT+1, netherlands
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: *I agree with LSWL-RP faction rules*
Why do you want to lead this faction: We currently really need LSPD, and the person that applied for it is in-active. I'd like to help built LSPD up in the server.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: 3: Gundus ; Sniffie ; Jetty.
Explain what PG means and give one good example: PG also known as Powergaming is when you do something unrealistic. e.g.: /me lifts the car with his toe.
Explain what MG means and give one good example: MG also known as metagaming is when you mix OOC chat with IC chat and also the other way around. e.g.: In IC chat: Ey buddy, saw my post on the forums?
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example: The command /me is used to describe the actions your character does. /me tilts his head to the right, then to the lift, releasing his magnum 357. from his weapon holster.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for: The command /do is used for two reasons: To describe the appearance of your character/what kind of clothing he/she wears. And to describe your situation/area/surroundings.

TheSolution
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TheSolution's leader app. for LSPD

Post by Jetty on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

+1
Good RPer, and we really need LSPD active.
Jetty
Management
Management

View user profile http://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 pm

ATF Is not a division of LAPD / LSPD, its their own organization with their own director.

You have long time experience, great role player and friendly, you're active and the perfect gay to run a faction +1.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 am

DeathByEye wrote:ATF Is not a division of LAPD / LSPD, its their own organization with their own director.

You have long time experience, great role player and friendly, you're active and the perfect gay to run a faction +1.

.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 am

DeathByEye, C.R.A.S.H. and S.W.A.T. are also divisions but they also have their own directors/leaders, w/e. Thanks for the votes.

TheSolution
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 am

+1 foo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Lil'DiZzY wrote:+1 foo

Head Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:34 pm

TheSolution wrote:DeathByEye, C.R.A.S.H. and S.W.A.T. are also divisions but they also have their own directors/leaders, w/e. Thanks for the votes.

C.R.A.S.H and S.W.A.T Is divisions of L.A.P.D.

T.F.A has barely anything to do with L.A.P.D Divisions to do with, they organized it to be like C.I.A or F.B.I but even more powerful, most of them are actually corrupt but not like C.R.A.S.H they're accepting bribes and so on. They're their own organization, just that. Anyway I still wish you best of good luck. But just keep that in mind, that LSPD wont own ATF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 pm

*Accepted*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum