Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Introduction of The Falcone Family.

2 posters

Go down

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Empty The Introduction of The Falcone Family.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:14 pm

The introduction of The Falcone Famiglia.

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Seffas

Hello there.. my name's Leo Falcone, here to tell you a little story about myself.
The day was rainy in Sicily this time, not many people was out for shopping. But though that, you still see men walking around, not legal citizens of course, but the most notorious Sicily Mafia Members. I got not much to say about my own family.. My father was a part of the Falcone Organization, another notorious Mafia in town. My father was entering the Army as very young, he was very tall but muscular, he lied about his age, he told he was eighteen, but the fact, he was only fifteen. He was experienced with weaponry, in fact he got promoted as Sergeant. As Italy was in Alliance with the Germany forces, they first hit Paris.. near the wars end, he fled back to Sicily, a small town there, there he met with my mother, they got married and then I were all of sudden born, where I live, they call it a ghetto, known as the gangsters dot. My father was known as very rough man. But even though that, he never let me get in danger. He cared about his family, as much as I do. When he was forty, he even got a lead of the Falcone Crime Organization. He gather a couple of enemies and it ended up with a price on my fathers head. He bought lots of henchmen to protect him and do different businesses to gather alliances.

The year was 1989, my father died six years ago, and I'm now in charge of the Falcone family. I got a daughter, and a wife at home. Still doing weaponry businesses with the others. My revenge of my fathers death was done. And there's only two Crime Organizations left in Sicily. The Lombardi and The Falcones. The Lombardi Crime Family has always looked up for me, and so did I for them. But everyone does mistakes, which the Lombardi's made. The Lombardi made a affair with street thugs, but those thugs were known as my sworn enemies. I ordered my men, they took their 1191 Colts, and drove to their territory, they blew up everything they owned, and every single property, they ended up gone. Now, of course, the Lombardi wasn't too sure about this, they were afraid, nervous, and had made a couple of terrible decisions. They killed my consulente, known as my own counsellor, who helped me and my Organization, yet I had my Destra (Right Hand). But he was not very experienced within his work. I told him to go with twelve other guys to burn down Lombardi's Don. They brought into their mansion, killed a couple of henchmen of them, and at last, they took out their Counsellor and Destra. Their Don fled out from the back door.

What we expected as least, appeared, the Russian Brotherhood came rushed against us with vehicles. They aimed brand new AK47s against our foreheads, killed every single member of Falcone Organization, they let me alive with a deal.

''You're gone from Sicily, forever, do you hear me ? take this as a warning, regards from Mister Lombardi!''
He shouts as he kills the rest of the Falcone crew. I didn't knew what to do, I lost my power, but I will damn sure bring it back, but just not in Sicily, and I better not stay in Italy. My father would be disappointed if I left this treasure.
I bought a ticket to USSA, United States of San Andreas. I took my travel to Los Santos, a very mean state but still, better than nothing. I will try gather my reputation back up on their feet. Well, Los Santos, say hello to dear mister Falcone.

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Safsfafs
Forename: Frank.
Surname: Falcone.
Structure: Former Boss/Leader/Don.
Relatives: Wife and son.

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Asfasfasf
Forename: Leo.
Surname: Falcone.
Structure: Former Boss/Leader/Don.
Relatives: Mother, father and a daughter.

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Empty Re: The Introduction of The Falcone Family.

Post by TheSolution Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Awesome. Good job, keep it up, DBE.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of The Falcone Family. Empty Re: The Introduction of The Falcone Family.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Thank you, I'm so addicted to MC's and Italian Mafias XD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Only if you want to know.. If you want to make this faction, you have to leave MC leadership Very Happy
Jetty
Jetty
Management
Management

https://lswildliferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Lol.....................

Jetty did you even read this introduction ? And I'm not stupid, so I basically know our rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down