Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

2 posters

Go down

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Empty Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives 599px-US-AlcoholTobaccoFirearmsAndExplosives-Seal.svg

The ATF was formerly part of the United States Department of the Treasury, having been formed in 1886 as the "Revenue Laboratory" within the Treasury Department's Bureau of Internal Revenue. The history of ATF can be subsequently traced to the time of the revenuers or "revenoors"[6] and the Bureau of Prohibition, which was formed as a unit of the Bureau of Internal Revenue in 1920, was made an independent agency within the Treasury Department in 1927, was transferred to the Justice Department in 1930, and became, briefly, a division of the FBI in 1933.

When the Volstead Act, which established prohibition in the United States, was repealed in December 1933, the Unit was transferred from the Department of Justice back to the Department of the Treasury where it became the Alcohol Tax Unit (ATU) of the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Special Agent Eliot Ness and several members of The "Untouchables", who had worked for the Prohibition Bureau while the Volstead Act was still in force, were transferred to the ATU. In 1942, responsibility for enforcing federal firearms laws was given to the ATU.

In the early 1950s, the Bureau of Internal Revenue was renamed "Internal Revenue Service" (IRS),[7] and the ATU was given the additional responsibility of enforcing federal tobacco tax laws. At this time, the name of the ATU was changed to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Division (ATTD).

Director
- [ATF]Vacant

Chief
- [ATF]Vacant

Experimental Officers
- [ATF]Vacant

ATF Officers
- [ATF]Vacant

Apprentice Officers
- [ATF]Vacant

Recruit
- Vacant

Diplomacy Of Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Diplomacy

#Colleague
- Los Santos Police Department - [LSPD]
- Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums - [C]

#Suspected Gangs Avoiding to Crimes/Murders and Robbing
- Orange Grove Families - [OGF]
- West Side Ballas - [WSB]
- Varios Los Aztecas - [VLA]
- Los Santos Vagos - [LSV]
- Temple Street Thunds - [TST]
- Santos Cartel - [SC]
- The Lost MotorCycles - [TLMC]

OOC: ( thanks for DeathbyEye for the idea ) Ok i should post it because its a unique faction, but i won't leading it so if you judge its would be cool for the server
+1 -1

Back to top Go down

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Empty Re: Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Post by Gundus Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 am

Is this some sort of FBI or CSI?
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Empty Re: Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Post by TheSolution Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 am

Gundus wrote:Is this some sort of FBI or CSI?

Sort of. But, FBI and CSI deal with cases more ''important''.
+1 for this idea, would be cool to have something like this on the server.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 am

Maybe it would be better to add this to LSPD as a division rather than a seperate faction?
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 am

This is supposed to be a division, not a faction.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 pm

This is not something like FBI or CSI, in fact they work with something MUCH MORE important than FBI and CSI. Those are the officers who is undercover against factions, who covering much information about them. And doing anything they can to bust them. I think this should be added, it brings a huge amount of RP to the MC and other factions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm

totally agree with dbe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I myself really want this added, but I guess it's up to Gundus.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:35 pm

It's not up to me, it's up to the scripters, I can only accept it if the management and the scripters agree.
I don't think you guys are aware of this, but, we don't have roleplayers who are able to roleplay undercover properly, only a few people on the server is able to do so and unless they lead this faction, I will never accept it.
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Me and Spliff agree, and Marley or Spliff are able to script this.
As I said, this is not a faction for christsakes, this is a division.
And maybe I'll make an app for LSPD/join this division.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Alright since the management agree, we consider this added as a division to LSPD? So when someone is a member of the faction - [PD]Name[ATF].
Gundus
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

change Simple Officer to ATF Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Faction/Division has been accepted. I'll ask Spliff or Marley to script this.
L&A.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum