Server Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders.

4 posters

Go down

Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders. Empty Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders.

Post by Dragoon Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 pm

In Character Questions:

Character name: Drag "DS" Steward
Character's Appearance: Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders. Icecubeu

Tell something you know of this gang: Its a gang located in Temple/Market its a Afro-American gang.

Out Of Character Questions:

What is your current in-game nickname: Dragoon
Timezone + Country you currently live in: 12-2-2013 15:54 GMT
Did you read the leadership application rules and do you agree with them: *I agree with Los Santos Wild Life Roleplay faction rules*.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because i was member of Temple Drive Ballas in SOLS,
i like the hood and, i'll help new people that just joined the gang.
How many members have you got so far that are joining you in your application: Noone
Explain what PG means and give one good example: Powergaming is doing unrealistic things EXAMPLE:
* Dragoon is going to fly around like a bird.
Explain what MG means and give one good example: Metagaming means looking above someone
for the name or the ID of the player EXAMPLE: Dragoon: Hey your name is Brian_Cruise, Brian:
(( How did you know that? )) Dragoon: (( i was looking above your name. ))
Give one reason what the command /me is used for and give one good example: /me Reaches his waistline and pulls out a Desert eagle while looking around, Safety [OFF], Dragoon is looking at the gun and aim it to the person behind him, Dragoon is reaching his finger to the trigger and shooting the person two times in his head so he is dead.
Give two reasons what the command /do is used for: /do You can notice a desert eagle in my right hand, if im reloading you can hear *Click-Clack*. EXAMPLE 2: /do You can notice a bird in the background, and you can hear them.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders. Empty Re: Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders.

Post by IsuckDix Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

not sure :/
IsuckDix
IsuckDix

Back to top Go down

Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders. Empty Re: Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders.

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm close to a -1.
Your english and RP skills are not the best.
Didn't you apply for IM earlier today? Your just leadership-hungry. I bet you are.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 pm

-1,bad roleplay, poor english skills.
.:Johny:.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 pm

.:Johny:. wrote:-1,bad roleplay, poor english skills.
Boy, i didn't ever see you, stop talking about me if you don't know me.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Changed my mind, after taking a good look at your application, I'll give you a warm -1.
You didn't even put effort in it, not even a tiny bit. And you use your appearance as famous IRL people, that tells alot about you.
Besides, you use the same name you used on your Italian Mafia application, lol.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Temple Street Thunders is an mixed street gang, wearing dark-red colors. They control both Market & Temple.

Therefor, not a Afro American gang, they wear dark red colors and are located in both Temple / Market.
Lack of effort, and I do not see any stage of experience. I wont support this. Try join a faction instead. Then after a while make a application for a free faction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

i don't give a fuck, i found another RP server with people, and they're friendly, Delete my account i will leave in a minute.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm apologize that our staff is strict, but without strictness there's no orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Johny:. Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Seriously, because we are saying the truth, you rage quit? Dragoon's Application for Temple Street Thunders. 2035848337
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSolution Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Dragoon forum banned, if you don't wanna play here, then get out.
L&A.
TheSolution
TheSolution
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum